1.5 million children in Kenya do not attend school due to poverty, one of two Kenyan girls will never attend school. Getting an education is a gift!
The children hunger for knowledge and success. They dream of becoming doctors, nurses, teachers and engineers. Many children would prefer to be in school, rather than at home or on the streets. Escaping a life of poverty can only be accomplished by providing a child with the gift of education.
Because ALL Children Matter is a Non-Government Organisation (non-profit) focused on at risk children. The child’s safety is our number one priority and we do not want to risk further ex-ploitation of a child. As a result, photos of children waiting for sponsors will not be listed on the website. We strive to carefully match each family with a child and once approval has been made, photos and contact with the child will be given.
Sponsoring a child includes many different facets, listed below are the steps to sponsoring a child.
1 - School Fees
- These vary widely depending on the school and location. If the child is going into high school (form 1) the fees are higher than for primary school. It also depends on whether or not the child will be going to a boarding school or a day school. Most of our children go to boarding schools, at boarding school their fees include, food (3 meals a day), education, and shelter, this is a shared room with children of the same sex. Boarding schools typically have a better education system in place and the children we have placed in boarding schools are thriving.
- Primary School Boarding - they range from $250.00 per year to $175.00 per term.
- Primary Day School - they range from $50.00 per year to $90.00 per term.
- High School Boarding - these range from $450.00 - $650.00 per year.
- High School Day - these range from $320.00 per year to $110.00 per term
- The fee schedule is so wide for many reasons, location of the school, age of the child, and their learning abilities.
- Transportation to and from the school
- Sometimes their uniforms (they require 2 of these)
- Sheets and blanket
- Storage box for personal items
- School shoes and gym shoes
- Gym outfit
- Mosquito Net
- Water Bucket and Basin for washing clothes
- Contacting us is easy to do, all you have to do is click the contact button below.
- Once we have contact made we can discuss further how to help give a child the gift of education.
OUR SPONSORED CHILDREN
Mwania Nimrod Ben
Tracy Gloria Daniel
Duke Erick Lucy
John with his sponsor D