This program is for University Students Studying to become a Veterinarian
Internship with us the our local partner the KSPCA. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for any person currently in school to become a veterinarian. You are able to use this volunteer experience as your internship towards obtaining your degree. You will be working alongside local Kenyans at the KSPCA treating a wide range of animals, kittens, cats, dogs, puppies and more. As these animals are rescued from he streets they need and can benefit from your gentle care immensely.
- University Students currently in university to become a Veterinarian
- Be prepared to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 3 months
- Be able to work alone
- Must submit a CV and part-take in an interview
With the dangers of street animals and disease, volunteers provide humane veterinary services and safer communities to those living on the streets.
Our goal for this program is be able to have you assist in the daily routines of the certified Veterinarians at the KSPCA. They require they help and welcome your assistance. Animals deserve to be cared for just as humans do.
- Safari in Kenya, visit the beautiful beaches of Mombasa and feed some Giraffes
- Learn to speak Swahili from the locals you are working alongside
- Live life like a local Kenyan
- Have fun while helping animals to get better and find a forever home
- Make memories to last your lifetime
I highly recommend anyone considering reaching out to this type of organization, to consider BACM. Consider them for their outreach, for their ability to lay a foundation for the future, and most of all for their genuine love of the people they serve.
~ Terri Moore