Because ALL Children Matter is a Non-Government Organisation (non-profit) focused on at risk children. The child’s safety is our number one priority and we do not want to risk further exploitation of a child, our goal is to protect the children and help them to feel safe at all times.
Sponsor a Child’s Education
- 1.5 million children in Kenya do not attend school due to poverty, one of two Kenyan girls will never attend school. Getting an education is a gift!
- The children hunger for knowledge and success. They dream of becoming doctors, nurses, teachers and engineers. Many children would prefer to be in school, rather than at home or on the streets. Escaping a life of poverty can only be accomplished by providing a child with the gift of education.
Feed Street Children
- There are currently up to 60,000 children living on the street in Nairobi, according to the consortium of street children (CSC) Kenya. These children women and their babies are living life on streets due to death, poverty and neglect, they are facing possible jail, starvation, health problems, and beatings daily along with being at a very high risk for exploitation.
- When you donate to help street children we use your donation to buy food, diapers, sanitary pads, soap and blankets. These supplies help them to stay warm and have food to eat.
Scotty’s Rescue Centre
- Because ALL Children Matter is working closely with local partners to provide, shelter, food and education to these children. We will bring at risk children off the street to a safe place where they will receive essential care and education. By giving them meals, water, education and shelter this will enable them to get back to a healthy physical and mental state.
- The project will help give education and safety to children, women and their babies living on the streets in Kenya. The purchase of land will allow this project to be self sustainable, by farming and having chickens and goats.
Gift a Water Well & Empower Street Families
- There are 20 million children and families that lack access to safe drinking water throughout Kenya. The water and sanitation crisis in Kenya remains critical, and by building a water well we will be able to reach over 5000 families.
- This project will enable our Rescue Centre to have clean drinking water not only for the children living at the centre but for the families living in the rural area we are building.
Help End Period Poverty for 200 Girls in Kenya
- In Kenya, one million girls miss school each month because they can’t afford sanitary pads, while some share used ones or improvise with unhygienic solutions. Our project will provide clean sustainable re-usable sanitary pads to 200 girls living in rural Kenya so they don’t have to miss anymore school and have a chance at a brighter future.
- 65 percent of women and girls in Kenya are unable to afford sanitary pads. In Kenya where a packet of sanitary pads costs $1, and the average family has to manage on less than that per day, poverty means access to sanitary products is near-impossible for the majority of girls, particularly if they have to travel from remote rural areas to buy them in towns.