Join with us to volunteer helping in schools by teaching children new sports and making it fun for them and yourself at the same time. There are many mental and physical benefits that regular exercise provides children, it also teaches many life-skills such as the importance of teamwork and communication. Our Sports Programs are located in different areas of Kenya, you could be living with a host family or a volunteer house while learning the cultures and way of life as a Kenyan. You might even want to bring your ice skates!
- Be athletic and in good shape to be able to keep up daily exercise with he children
- Be prepared to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 4 weeks
- Be prepared to build and create a training schedule for the children
- Be self motivated and goal orientated
- Some experience coaching children is preferred but not required
Sport is a fantastic way for children to develop skills & coordination while having fun at the same time! Being able to support Kenyan children on their journeys through childhood is an unforgettable experience for all.
Our goal for the sport education is to help these children get daily exercise, most special needs children do not like to be active so by having you there willing to help them be active, we can give them something that is lacking in their daily lives. Keeping them active and educated about sports is something we all believe in at Because ALL Children Matter.
- Learn Swahili from the children
- Safari in Kenya
- Make a difference in the life of a child
- Make memories that will last a lifetime
- Form friendships that will last forever
Playing sports and getting to go ice skating in Kenya was a bonus on an already memorable experience.